We Can Save You Money
At Johnston Heating & Air Conditioning, our goal is to provide you quality service at an affordable price. We offer a Maintenance Agreement that helps us do that for you more effectively.
Our Maintenance Agreement states that we agree to provide you with a complete equipment check and professional cleaning semi-annually as described below for your heating and/or air conditioning equipment during the term included.
Once you have you Maintenance Agreement in place, you become a Priority Customer with our company! This means you are entitled to a 15% discount on all repair service, labor and materials! You will also enjoy improved efficiency from your equipment, which saves you money all year long!
Semi-Annual Equipment Check
- Outdoor coil will be inspected for heat transfer loss
- Refrigerant checked for proper charge to assume no leaks
- Exposed duct work around indoor unit will be checked for leaks
- Thermostats will be checked and calibrated, if possible
- Motors and bearings will be lubricated as required
- Controls and safeties will be tested, as needed
- Drain will be checked
- Crankcase heater checked for proper operation
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Relays and contacts will be inspected
- Unit wiring and electrical disconnect will be inspected
- Humidifier operation will be checked, where applicable
- Refrigerant temperatures and pressures will be recorded
- Indoor coil will be inspected
- Air filters will be replaced 2 times per year
- Outdoor coils will be washed 2 times per year
- Furnish inspection report and advise of abnormal conditions